Job Title: Campus Coordinator
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma (on campus position)
Job Description: Purpose
At Holberton School, we are dedicated to our students’ success and committed to providing them with our best service from start to finish. Our passionate Campus Coordinator will operate as the face of the school to students and visitors when they arrive on campus. This role will have a constant pulse of our campus – from optimizing our facilities to working with external vendors to best serve our students in their learning environment. You will join a highly-motivated team that is driven to train the next generation of software engineers for Tulsa.
- Greets students and guests alike by staffing our front desk & checking in visitors.
- Manages and maintains the uses and booking of campus rooms, spaces, & technology.
- Serves as the point of contact for outside vendors and service providers.
- Owns inventory process for campus-related goods and services.
- Ensures campus is maintained as a best-in-class learning environment.
Qualifications: Education & Experiences
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferred: IT experience, previous work with software & hardware (desktop computers, network access troubleshooting, crestron systems, active directory)
- Runs the front desk of campus and acts as the first “welcome” at Holberton Tulsa.
- Oversees campus access. Includes management of campus access (badges, iPad system), badge creation & replacement, and managing plans for access during events.
- Oversees the booking and use of on-campus resources & assets.
- Ensures staff & students have reliable, high-quality access to campus resources & assets. Including but not limited to conference rooms, technology, and learning spaces.
- Helps with student onboarding through campus set up (internet/computer access, parking, badges, etc.)
- Manages technology systems and processes. Including but not limited to training campus staff on the use of campus resources, building and maintaining documentation for campus technology, and onboarding students on appropriate campus technology.
- Problem solves when technical difficulties arise.
- Serves as the point of contact to vendors and service providers.
- Coordinates with vendors and service providers when their services are needed on campus.
- Owns the inventory of campus equipment and supplies.
- Manages orders for campus equipment and supplies when inventory is low.
- Helps with ordering supplies for on campus events.
- Oversees campus lost & found.
- Ensures there are processes and procedures to maintain a clean and safe campus.
- Serves as a resource to students for questions about campus and campus assets.
- Requires sitting
- Requires telephone conversations
- Requires face-to-face and virtual discussions with individuals and teams
- Requires time outside of business hours (evenings and possible weekends)
- Requires meeting strict deadlines
- Requires working indoors
- Requires moderate physical activity
- Including but not limited to lifting objects (5-30lbs), reaching (shelves), moving furniture and/or boxes
- Desktop Computers (Mac & PC)
- Laptop Computers (Mac & PC)
- Phone (Mobile/Landline)
- Google workplace suite
- Crestron System (nice to have)
Skills: Basic Skills
- Customer service obsessed.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic customer service skills.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and work independently.
- Confident working with technology.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
Maintaining Job Qualification Requirements Year-Over-Year:
In-Service Training Requirements
In-service training is provided to individuals fulfilling this position to enhance their skills set. Holberton provides
its employees with access to webinars, training sessions, and a collection of professional materials to keep
abreast of current requirements, techniques, best practices, and policies and procedures. Training will occur
during regular and on-going meetings.